Box Factory for the Arts, 1101 Broad Street, St. Joseph, Michigan
Join us for a very special evening of art, music, and fun celebrating our Art Program. Come meet the artists, children, and families that attend our Art Play Workshops on Wednesday, October 24 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. at the Box Factory for the Arts, 1101 Broad Street, St. Joseph, Michigan
Special Art Festival Features:
- Interactive Art Projects featuring artists
- Holly Garces, Art Therapist who leads out in our Art Play Workshops in St. Joseph, MI.
- Cathy Tapia, Clay artist and teacher for our Art Play Workshops at the Buchanan Art Center.
- Silent Auction
- Live Music by John Tolhuisen of Mockingbird and other musicians
- Refreshments for everyone!
- Opportunity to obtain art designed by children participating in our Art Play Workshops.
ART FESTIVAL DONOR & SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
If you would like to join a very special group of local people and companies who are sponsors and donors of the Art Festival, please use the donate button below. Another way to support the art festival is to donate a silent auction item. Please call 269-429-3281 or email email@example.com for more information.
A Unique Support Group for Children and Families
When a family has a health crisis, the entire family is affected, particularly the children who may no be able to express their emotional needs. We bring local artists and children impacted by cancer together where art can be used as an expression of feelings. Join us as we celebrate this past year's art projects and support those with cancer in our community.